We support people to develop social and friendship skills; as well as relationships and sexuality knowledge and awareness.
Liz Dore is an NDIS provider (Elizabeth Dore, registration number 1205 4367) who offers counselling and education for individuals, couples or small groups who want to:
- Develop positive relationships
- Improve communication skills
- Build confidence in dating
- Increase their self-esteem
- Express their sexuality appropriately and positively
- Learn about sex and safety
- Discuss separation and grief
Liz uses a combination of narrative, strength-based, cognitive behaviour and solution-focused therapies.
For the latest updates on events such as workshops and dances, contact our office to subscribe to our newsletter.
Read Liz’s opinion on how money issues can create tension in relationships.