Supports people to develop social and friendship skills; as well as relationships and sexuality knowledge and awareness.
Liz Dore is an NDIS provider (Elizabeth Dore, Registration number 1205 4367). Liz offers counselling and education for individuals, couples or small groups who want to:
- Develop relationship and improve communication skills
- Build confidence dating
- Form healthy relationships
- Increase their self esteem
- Express their sexuality appropriately and positively
- Learn about sex and safety
- Discuss separation and grief
Liz uses a combination of narrative, strength based, cognitive behaviour and solution focused therapies.
Read liz’s opinion on how money issues can create tension in relationships.