We support people to develop social and friendship skills; as well as relationships and sexuality knowledge and awareness.
We are an NDIS provider (Elizabeth Dore, registration number 1205 4367) who offers counselling and education for individuals, couples or small groups who want to:
- Develop positive relationships
- Improve communication skills
- Build confidence in dating
- Increase their self-esteem
- Express their sexuality appropriately and positively
- Learn about sex and safety
- Discuss separation and grief
We use a combination of narrative, strength-based, cognitive behaviour and solution-focused therapies.
Events Coming Up
For the latest updates on events such as workshops and dances, subscribe to our news and events email (see below).
Read Liz’s opinion on how money issues can create tension in relationships.