We support people to develop social and friendship skills; as well as relationships and sexuality knowledge and awareness.
We offer counselling and education for individuals, couples or small groups who want to:
- Develop positive relationships
- Improve communication skills
- Build confidence in dating
- Increase their self-esteem
- Express their sexuality appropriately and positively
- Learn about sex and safety
- Discuss separation and grief
We use a combination of narrative, strength-based, cognitive behaviour and solution-focused therapies. Counselling for Clients, sessions for Parents and Professional Supervision for staff can all also be provided online.
Subscribe for our News & Events
For the latest updates on events such as workshops and dances, subscribe to our news and events email.
Read Liz’s opinion on how money issues can create tension in relationships.